Wednesday 13 April 2016

How to Find a Genuine Home Business without investment, How to Find Part Time Job without Upfront Fees


I am Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from BITS, India and I am an employee since 1994. Since then, I was working in various private sectors, MNC, Internet Cafes..etc. I am married and settled in Chennai since 2006 and I didn't want to switch my job frequently being committed as family. It was going smooth till I met an accident during May 2012 and had to undergo a ligament surgery – ACL reconstruction which led me bed ridden almost for 3 months. As I am not an athlete, recovery took very long time around 6 months.

I had to lose my monthly income from my employer and that is the moment, I started searching a WORK FROM HOME opportunity. I joined many Online Businesses during 2012 and I had vigorous commitment in achieving something. I had bitter experience with many online scams, I didn't have a choice but BELIEVE something

I was just General human being like everybody else, expecting a QUICK RICH MONEY. I just thought that the online programs are money lending machine. I may have to buy/invest something and sit tight in my seat to watch how the money flows into my account.

At last I joined in Clixsense, during July 2012 and I Started realising after going through all Internet lessons & tutorials in the Forum that MMO needs consistent effort, dedication which I am practising it now.

Though I am earning around 50 to 150$ now (not as I dreamed) as I have very limited time, I think it is reasonable for the time I spend and it will get Leveraged every year based on my effort.
I believe, sooner I will have Time & Financial FREEDOM during early 50's for peaceful Retirement. Think about a Work from Home/Part Time Income/Home Business to manage the crisis when you are jobless.

If interested that what I have found, Check here


Make analysis on your online business, start believing it & Put your effort. "Never think Work from Home is a Lottery"